If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can easily back up your photos to OneDrive, which is a cloud storage service from Microsoft. This is a great way to save your photos and videos and make sure they are safe in case you lose your device.
To upload photos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, follow these steps:
- Download and install the OneDrive app from the App Store.
- Open the OneDrive app and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Tap on the + icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos" from the menu.
- Select the photos or videos you want to upload.
- Tap on the "Upload" button.
Your photos and videos will now be uploaded to OneDrive. You can also choose to automatically upload your photos and videos by toggling the switch next to "Automatically save photos and videos" to the on position.
Benefits of using OneDrive to store your photos
There are many benefits to using OneDrive to store your photos, including:
- It's free with an Office 365 subscription. If you have an Office 365 subscription, you get 1 TB of OneDrive storage for free. This is a lot of storage space, and it's much more than you would get with the free iCloud storage plan.
- Your photos are safe and secure. OneDrive stores your photos in the cloud, so they are safe if you lose your device.
- You can access your photos from anywhere. You can access your photos from any device with an internet connection.
- You can share your photos with others. You can easily share your photos with friends and family by sending them a link.
SKYLION K68 Wired Mechanical Keyboard with Colorful Lighting Gaming & Office For Microsoft Windows/Apple IOS System
Drawbacks of using OneDrive to store your photos
There are a few drawbacks to using OneDrive to store your photos, including:
- You need an internet connection to access your photos. If you don't have an internet connection, you won't be able to access your photos.
- OneDrive is not as tightly integrated with iOS as iCloud is. This means that there are a few features that you won't be able to use with OneDrive, such as the ability to automatically upload photos from your camera roll.
Overall, OneDrive is a great option for storing your photos if you have an Office 365 subscription. It's free, safe, and secure, and you can access your photos from anywhere.
- You can only upload a maximum of 10,000 photos or videos to OneDrive at a time.
- Photos and videos must be less than 15 GB in size.
- You can only upload photos and videos that are in the following formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, RAW,DNG, MP4, and MOV.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.